Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Chapter 3 Reflection
Chapter 3 was about software and the many different kinds that are out there. For the blog posting I am going to evaluate a software title and the software is Microsoft Office. I could not have a computer without this valuable piece of software. Microsoft Office offers many different programs that I love to use such as Power point, Word, and Excel. Microsoft Office is a software package that can be used by any age. I have used it since middle school to write papers and letters among other things. Also, I have made numerous power points with this software. Microsoft Office has a specific title out for student s and teachers which is so great. I feel that every computer should come with these programs. These programs are universal and very easy to use they are clear and concise. With just a few hours of playing with each program you can do whatever you want with it. I have not only used them at school in numerous cases, but I have used them at several different jobs that I have had to record data, type memos, and to present information. Microsoft Office has the great tool called spell check which I love, because I am not the best at spelling. Furthermore, these programs allow for one to manipulate pictures and graphic for us non professional photographers. If a school system was only able to offer the Internet and Microsoft Office then they are doing well, because this is one of the most useful software programs in education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment