Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello My Name is Blair.....

Hey everyone my name is Blair O'Keith Lenoir and I am from Columbia, Mississippi. I have a very loving family, that I love so much. I have one nephew who I love so so much, he has given life a new meaning to me. I am a full time student and I work full time at Starbucks (Hardy Street, Hattiesburg, MS) as a Shift Supervisor (Shift Manager). Hopefully within the next two years I will graduate from the University of Southern Mississippi and become a teacher. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in the 5th grade if not before that. I plan to teach and to go to graduate school at the same time. I plan to get my masters in Educaton Administration, with the hope of one day becoming a Principle. I have always been very interested in computers and technology. I have taken several computer classes so I am somewhat good with computers, but I tend to learn new technologies fast. I think that technology is an important part of any classroom and I also think that it enhances the learning experience. Technology makes learning fun and easy for both students and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment